The SolidWorks team has been working on modeling our robot into SolidWorks.  So far they have the majority of it in, however they don’t have the hatch design or the elevator supports.  The elevator supports were built and put on our practice bot today. For our alliance gifts, our head coach decided that he wanted to see how they looked in a different set of colors so we didn’t quite finish trying that out today, but will finish it on Friday.  Sadly, we have run out of materials to make buttons but currently we are about half way to our 4,000 goal. The programming team has worked on testing how the robot will go up the ramp, and managed to beat up the wood platform we built. So instead of going straight at the platform we are not going at an angle, which works pretty well (and DOESN’T ruin the platform).