The programming team was able to get the touch sensors for our robot working.  Although we haven’t put them on the robot yet, we plan to do so. They also worked on testing pneumatics with the test board, one of the prototypes we came up with was used for the tests.  A few people are still working on perfecting their prototypes and making the appropriate adjustments to them. We also put a prototype for the cargo onto the third base we made and began to test that out as well.  The marketing team worked on putting more power sources into the life support system. They also worked on writing for a few awards our team plans on applying for. Since the main writer is the photographer as well, she had someone new do the photography.  Which was interesting because he had never used a camera before, but he was pretty good at it!