We spent the first hour or so talking about designs for the cargo and hatch mechanisms as well as a safety meeting.  Our marketing team continued working on the drive team life support system today.  The tanks were originally blue but we spray painted them white.  We were also able to get the cargo drop attached to the hatch drop and started to see how best to do that part of the challenge.  On our website, we updated colors and text, making it look much more composed than it did before.  Programming is working on programming stuff (I don’t speak programmer).  The writing team was working on some award applications.  On our practice bot, we began putting pneumatics on and making sure to leave room for all the other motors that we will be putting on.  A few people were doing a lot of prototyping for the cargo and hatch mechanisms.